Antioch's COVID-19 Response
Saturdays 6PM | Sundays 8:15, 9:45 & 11:15AM
Saturdays 6PM | Sundays 8:15, 9:45 and 11:15AM
Q. What precautions will be taken to keep everyone safe at church?
A. Lots … here are a few!
- Worship Center arranged for 50% capacity.
- Marion Campus overflow seating available in Small Chapel.
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the building.
- Extra cleaning between services.
- No passing of communion or offering plates.
- Bring your own Bible and pen.
- Majority of volunteers will wear masks.
- Greeters will open doors and avoid personal contact.
Q. Will children’s programming be available?
A. YES! The following protocols will be implemented for your child’s protection.
Marion Campus: Programming available for Infants – Grade 4.
Oelwein Campus: Programming available for Infants – Grade 5.
- Limited class sizes to 10 per room. When class size reaches limit, children will sit with parents in the Worship Center.
- No large group worship time.
- Elementary volunteers will wear masks when social distancing is not possible.
- Nursery and preschool volunteers will not wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer in every classroom.
- Extra cleaning of all hard surfaces and toys before every service.
- Children and volunteers will have temperature checked.
- Social distancing check-in and pickup protocols.
- Controlled traffic flow.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CHILDREN’S MINISTRY COVID-19 PROTOCOLS.
Q. Will coffee and food be available?
- Volunteers will wear masks and gloves.
- Coffee, cookies, and donuts will be available, but not self-serve.
- Specialty drinks not available.
Q. What about Student Ministry?
A. Good question.
- High School has resumed on Sunday evenings, 6 – 8PM.
- PreTeen and Middle School has resumed on Wednesday evenings, 6 – 8PM.
- Students will meet in small groups around the building – no large group teaching.
- No open gym.
Q. What about masks?
A. Attendees will not be required to wear masks but are welcome to wear them if they feel more comfortable. The majority of our volunteers will wear masks as they serve.
Q. Will social distancing be enforced?
A. We will not police social distancing inside the building. However, we trust that every person will practice personal distancing measures for the protection and safety of all who worship at Antioch