Antioch's COVID-19 Response
Saturdays 6PM | Sundays 8:15, 9:45 & 11:15AM
Sundays 8:30AM & 10AM
Saturdays 6PM | Sundays 8:15, 9:45 and 11:15AM
Q. What precautions will be taken to keep everyone safe at church?
A. Lots … here are a few!
- Worship Center arranged for 50% capacity.
- Marion Campus overflow seating available in Small Chapel.
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the building.
- Extra cleaning between services.
- No passing of communion or offering plates.
- Bring your own Bible and pen.
- Majority of volunteers will wear masks.
- Greeters will open doors and avoid personal contact.
Q. Will children’s programming be available?
A. YES! The following protocols will be implemented for your child’s protection.
Marion Campus: Programming available for Infants – Grade 4.
Oelwein Campus: Programming available for Infants – Grade 5.
- Limited class sizes to allow for social distancing in each classroom. When class size reaches limit, children will sit with parents in the Worship Center.
- Elementary volunteers will wear masks when social distancing is not possible.
- Nursery and preschool volunteers will not wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer in every classroom.
- Extra cleaning of all hard surfaces and toys before every service.
- Children and volunteers will have temperature checked.
- Social distancing check-in and pickup protocols.
- Controlled traffic flow.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CHILDREN’S MINISTRY COVID-19 PROTOCOLS.
Q. Will coffee and food be available?
- Volunteers will wear masks and gloves.
- Coffee, cookies, and donuts will be available, but not self-serve.
Q. What about Student Ministry?
A. Good question.
- High School has resumed on Sunday evenings, 6 – 8PM.
- PreTeen and Middle School has resumed on Wednesday evenings, 6 – 8PM.
- Online option remains available for PreTeen and Middle School groups.
- Social distance seating during large group teaching and small group times.
- Masks are required to be worn by all volunteers and students
Q. What about masks?
A. We are asking that everyone, age 2 and older, wear a mask upon entering Antioch buildings and while in the public areas, such as the lobby and restrooms, except when eating or drinking. Once inside a classroom or the Worship Center, children, students and adults may remove their masks if desired.
Q. Will social distancing be enforced?
A. We will not police social distancing inside the building. However, we trust that every person will practice personal distancing measures for the protection and safety of all who worship at Antioch